Collection and Use of Personal Information
Information We Collect
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our website, provide product reviews, shop in our stores, call us on the phone, create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip or postal code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information (we do not store or have access to the payment card information you provide), product preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
We collect information about your use of our services, such as the products you purchase or express interest in.
Information We Collect Automatically
Below is some of the information about you we automatically collect when you access or use our services.
Log Information: We collect information about your use of our websites, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our online Services, including the hardware model and operating system and version.
Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
Information We Collect From Our Partners And Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers, and publicly available sources.
How do we use your information?
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services, including to facilitate and improve your in-store and online shopping experiences.
- Deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts.
- Respond to your comments and requests.
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, events, news and other information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to manage these communications, please visit the Preference Center within your Account page).
- Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content, or features that match your profile and interests.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities.
- Process and deliver contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our and others’ rights and properties.
- Carry out any other purpose readily apparent to you or described to you at the time the information is collected.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, we will share your personal information with trusted parties. If 2nd Swing is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (first-party cookies) or by other companies (third-party cookies). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, that set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you are using our services so that we can improve them.
Below are the different types of cookies we use:
- Technical -- These cookies help maintain the technical side of our services so our website can continue to function properly. Like other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party or third-party cookies.
- Preferences -- We’ll use these cookies to help us remember a customer’s settings and preferences. For example, these cookies will help us identify your language preferences.
- Security -- These cookies help identify and prevent security risks.
- Performance -- In order to gather information about how our customers interact with the different pages on our website, we use performance cookies. This information can help us improve our services and identify what is working and can be improved upon.
- Advertising -- We, and our advertising partners, use these cookies to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to your interests. Advertising cookies can also help us track the efficiency of advertising campaigns and the campaigns of our partners.
Note that most browsers and devices accept cookies by default. Their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies.
To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit Http://optout.aboutads.info. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
All email subscribers have the choice to opt out of receiving promotional communications and emails from us at any time. To do this, you can follow the instructions included at the bottom of one of our emails.
We store the information we collect as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law. We also take reasonable measures to help protect your personal data from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Please note that the services provided on our website are intended for general audiences and not directed to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us and we will take the necessary steps to remove the information and terminate the child’s account.
Residents of the European Economic Area
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing: If you are a resident of the EEA, we will only process your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the services you have requested), when we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data (e.g., to communicate with you about changes to our services, to advertise our services, and to provide, secure, and improve our services), or to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
Data Subject Requests: If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to have certain personal data corrected or erased. You may also have the right to restrict certain processing of your data. To make any of these requests please email email@example.com. We will respond as soon as practical and no later than one month after receipt of your request. We may request proof of identification to verify your request.
We may deny or restrict fulfillment of your request in some cases, such as when your access to data places another individual’s privacy rights at risk, or the continued processing of your data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. If so, we will notify you of the reason(s) for this denial.
Questions or Complaints: If you are a resident of the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
California Privacy Rights
This policy was last modified on May 25, 2018.
6752 Shady Oak Rd
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
PHONE: (612) 216-4152