Minnetonka & Minneapolis
Schedule a Minneapolis Appointment
Schedule a Minnetonka Appointment
Now Open by Appointment & Limited Walk-in Traffic
Mon-Sat 10a-5p, Sun 11a-5p
Curbside Pickup Available
MTKA Location Info
MPLS Location Info
COVID-19 and Store Reopening Updates
August 5th, 2020
Our top priority at 2nd Swing continues to focus on the health and safety of both employees and customers. Thanks to the hard work of our team members and to everyone for practicing social distancing, all of our stores are open and welcoming customers inside. There are three safe and friendly ways to shop at 2nd Swing. Customers will be able to schedule an appointment to shop inside any of our stores. If you are looking for new golf clubs, we encourage you to schedule a custom fitting appointment. Golfers looking for used clubs will want to schedule a sales consultation. With both options, golfers will receive in-depth knowledge and recommendations from a safe distance. We are allowing limited walk-in traffic in our stores. We encourage customers to have a specific goal in mind when shopping at our stores so that our staff can help as efficiently as possible. Our demo bays are currently close. The 30 Day Play Guarantee will allow you to try your clubs on the course and exchange them within 30 days for full in-store credit. Contactless curbside pickup is available 7 days a week. Make your purchase online or over the phone and we will place your items in your car. We are implementing guidelines from the CDC and the local governments in the communities our stores are located. Our number one priority is keeping our customers and our team members safe.
We will allow limited traffic into our stores as we begin the reopening process. We encourage customers to have a specific goal in mind when shopping at our stores so that our staff can help as efficiently as possible.
Like many others, we are implementing guidelines from the CDC and the local governments in the communities our stores are located. Our number one priority is keeping our customers and our team members safe.
What is 2nd Swing doing to keep customers and team members safe in stores?
- All employees and customers are required to wear a face covering while inside the store. If you are unable to wear a face covering, we are happy to work with you to figure out another shopping experience like curbside pickup, shopping online or doing a phone order.
- Reducing the number of customers in the store to abide by government guidelines.
- Posting signage at the front entrance and throughout the store to assist with social distancing and healthy hygiene habits.
- We are following healthy habits and cleaning directions as recommended by the CDC. Team members will wear face coverings and gloves to help keep our customers and team members safe.
- Common areas will be disinfected every hour or following each customer's use.
- Installing plexiglass partitions at checkout.
- Policy changes include:
- Masks are required for all employees and customers inside the store
- Demo bays are currently closed
- 30 Day Play Guarantee allows customers time to try their purchase on the course or driving range and exchange their items for full in-store credit within 30 days.
For Our Employees:
- All team members have been trained in environmental cleaning, disinfecting, hand hygiene, and healthy habits
- Prior to each shift, 2nd Swing employees will complete a health survey using CDC guidelines.
- Each employee will be required to wear a mask throughout the duration of their shift at the store and follow social distancing guidelines
- Gloves are available and optional
- Each employee will be responsible for washing their hands and disinfecting their workspace regularly.
For Our Customers:
- Schedule your appointment today!
- Face coverings are required. If you are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition, we are happy to work with you on an alternative shopping experience like curbside pickup, shopping online or a phone order.
- Please note, we are reserving our first hour of shopping and fitting appointments every day for high-risk individuals..
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout the store. At checkout, you will find distance markers to indicate proper social distancing.
- Common areas will be disinfected regularly.
- There will be cleaning kiosks throughout the store and signage providing best practices.
- Please abide and respect the signage, direction, and requests made by 2nd Swing staff.
- Curbside Pickup will remain available for the immediate future.
All of these measures and more have been taken to ensure comfort, cleanliness, and health for everyone inside our stores. We are so grateful to our many wonderful customers. Your support has meant so much to us. Thank you! We look forward to serving you in a safe and healthy manner and helping you enjoy the game we all love even more.
All 2nd Swing Team Members